1) The member is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all account transactions. Once a wager is placed and verified by the member, the wager is final and cannot be changed. All transactions will be saved to each member's transaction history file, and all phone transactions will be recorded and stored on a tape back-up. In all cases of dispute, the back-up files shall serve as the final authority in the dispute and all wagers will be adjusted accordingly. All disputes must be made within seven days of the transaction.
2) In the case of a bad or reversed line, the wager will be deemed "No Action", and the member's account will be credited accordingly. Management will attempt to contact the customer prior to game time via e-mail. If the customer has no e-mail or the e-mail address on file is no longer valid, the customers' password will be pulled until they contact us. If the play warrants immediate contact, management will attempt to reach the customer by telephone.
Any attempts to take advantage of an obvious error or to past post on any action will not be accepted.
3) Any wagers (including Internet) which exceed the specified maximum amount (straight wager: US$5,000, parlay: US $1,000 must be called in, and confirmed between the customer and GoTo.
4) Management reserves the right to limit or refuse any wager.
5) All overtime period or extra inning scoring is included in the total when wagering. All overtime scoring is included in the second half for half-time wagers.
6) All sporting events must be played on the scheduled date unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed and/or rescheduled, that event is automatically considered "No Action". The winner of an event or game will be determined on the date of the event or game conclusion according to house rules. GoTo does not recognize suspended games, protests, over-turned decisions, etc. for wagering purposes.
7) The home team is listed as the bottom team, unless a tournament situation is in place or otherwise stated.
8) All rules, regulations, and payoffs contained herein are subject to change and revision by GoTo Entertainment without prior notice. Standard Las Vegas rules apply to any rule or wager not covered by the rules and regulations herein.
9) All 2nd half wagers on Football and Basketball include overtime, if any, unless otherwise indicated.
10) Maximum Payout for any future wager is US$10,000.00